1. Annual Easter Egg Hunt is held in Achenbach Memorial Park and is sponsored by Hardtner Chamber of Commerce.
2. Annual Alumni High School Banquet held the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend at South Barber Middle School.
3. The VFW Legion Memorial Service is held on Memorial Day at the Hardtner Cemetery.
4. Hardtner celebrates the Fourth of July with free Bar-B-Que and fireworks. A white
elephant auction is hold in the 4th to help defray costs of the celebration.
5. Hardtner hosts the Barber County Fair at the Barber County Fair grounds located in the southeast section of Hardtner.
6. The United Methodist Church sponsors its annual pancake and sausage supper. After supper an auction of baked goods and handicrafts is held.
7. The Hardtner Chamber of Commerce sponsors a Halloween Fun Night for the surrounding communities.
8. The Hardtner Chamber of Commerce sponsors the Christmas Lightning with a soup supper and lighting ceremony held at the Senior Citizens building.
9. United Methodist Church Community Christmas Program
10. Home Lighting contest sponsored by the Hardtner Chamber of Commerce.
I1. Community birthday calendar sponsored by the Methodist Sunday school class
12. Saturday afternoon Story hour hosted by the Hardtner Library. Summer Reading Program also sponsored by the Hardtner Public Library
13. Hardtner Senior Citizens have a weekly meal on Mondays. (free will offering) and a Birthday Dinner once a month. Card Parties every other Thursday.